This Week's Schedule of Services and Events
Sunday, October 13
8:45 AM Orthros
10:00 AM Divine Liturgy
Tuesday, October 15
5:30 PM Parish Council Meeting
Wednesday, October 16
5:30 PM Paraclesis
5:45 PM Junior Choir Practice
Thursday, October 17
6:00 PM Adult Choir
Friday, October 18
St. Luke the Evangelist
9:30 AM Divine Liturgy
Saturday, October 19
6:00 PM Great Vespers
~ Announcements ~
- Souvlaki and Festival Pastries will be available to purchase after Liturgy today. We will be set up near the freezers in the Grocery Store area in the gym.
- If anyone is interested in purchasing “Frozen Legs of Lamb,” already marinated, partially cooked, then frozen, please call Linda in the Church Office, to reserve them. They average 6 to 8 pounds and are $50.00 each.
- General Assembly Meeting - Sunday, October 20, immediately following Liturgy.
- Tuesday Morning Fellowship –Starting October 22– Join us for breakfast at 7:30 AM or for coffee at 11:00 AM to study the book of Revelation!
- Bible Study - Begins on Wednesday, October 23, at 6:15 PM, immediately following Paraclesis, in the Soufas Conference Room.
- Family Camp at Diakonia Retreat Center - The dates are October18-20. Join the Metropolis of Atlanta Youth and Family Life Ministry for the opportunity to come together and experience the joy and spiritual closeness at St. Stephen’s Camp as a family. Register online at familylifeministry.atlanta.goarch.org.
- Young at Heart - Saturday, October 26, the seniors will meet at 11:00 AM, and enjoy lunch at 12:00 PM, at Zorba’s on St. Andrews Rd.
TODAY: Sunday School -- Yes Greek School -- No
The Adornment Of Our Beautiful Sanctuary